Welcome to SOHEVA – the Siskiyous & Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Association!
We promote the use of electric cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles and bicycles. Local SOHEVA members offer YOU guidance on buying, leasing, sustainably fueling, operating and maintaining all forms of electric transit.
- April, 2023, Oregon had 69,590 registered electric vehicles. By July, 2023, There were 2,551 public chargers in 1,036 locations.
- Should You Buy an Electric Car or Truck?
- Ten Cars with the Longest Range for 2023
- The Advantages of an EV for Winter Driving
- Its time for Automakers to Drive a Greener Future
- Talk with locals who own the EVs you are considering.
- Download the 2022-23 Rogue Valley Plug-in Buyer’s Guide (PDF) – How to Evaluate, Select and Purchase or Lease a Low-Emissions Vehicle
- 2023 IRA Tax Credit Changes
- Another Way to Look at 2022 IRA Tax Credits
- Follow Us On Instagram
- Get a SOHEVA decal promoting EVs for your car!
- EVs in the News
- Tesla’s Plan to Open Superchargers to CCS EV’s
- Cool Videos
- Consumer Reports: Electric Cars 101
- Consumer Reports: Is an Electric or Hybrid Car Right for You?
- Music video: Gasoline, Gasoline (The World’s Aflame)
- First Ride in a Tesla: Passenger Composure FAIL! Pushing a Tesla P100D Ludicrous too Hard? Funny Reactions
- Join Us! SOHEVA Membership is $55/yr
Membership sustains our important volunteer activities, including printing, shirts, banners, brochures, and website, all of which help us advocate for EVs and cleaner air. Your $55 gets a membership in EAA (a non-profit educational organization), and $20 of that comes back to our local SOHEVA chapter.
To join SOHEVA simply sign up for the Electric Vehicle Association. Please specify that you wish to join the Southern Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Assn (under Northwest).
- Visit our next meeting. We meet the 3rd Monday of each month from 7 to 8 PM
On any 3rd Monday, come join our meeting in person or via Zoom!
- Meeting dates and times are posted on our Calendar page. Select the meeting and click the Zoom Link from the description to open it in your browser.
Join us to take the “Pledge for Clean Air” with the
Siskiyous and Oregon Hybrid & EV
Association (SOHEVA) Event
|What?||A Gathering of EV Enthusiasts and Clean Air Supporters|
|When?||Sunday Oct 2nd from Noon – 3 pm|
|Where?||Mount Shasta, CA – Mount Shasta Charging Stations, 134 Morgan Way – north end of parking lot MAP|
|Who?||Open to the Public. Come join us!|
Sponsored by: Coalition for Clean Air, SOHEVA, and Electric Vehicle Association