Welcome to SOHEVA – the Southern Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Association!
We promote the use of electric cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles and bicycles. Local SOHEVA members offer YOU guidance on buying, leasing, sustainably fueling, operating and maintaining all forms of electric transit.
- Should You Buy an Electric Car or Truck?
- Talk with locals who own the EVs you are considering.
- Download the 2021 Plug-in Car Guide (PDF) – How to Evaluate, Select and Purchase or Lease a Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Get a SOHEVA decal promoting EVs for your car!
- EVs in the News
- Cool Videos
- Consumer Reports: Electric Cars 101
- Consumer Reports: Is an Electric or Hybrid Car Right for You?
- Music video: Gasoline, Gasoline (The World’s Aflame)
- First Ride in a Tesla: Passenger Composure FAIL! Pushing a Tesla P100D Ludicrous too Hard? Funny Reactions
- Join Us! SOHEVA Membership is $40/yr (click to expand)Membership sustains our important volunteer activities, including printing, shirts, banners, brochures, and website, all of which help us advocate for EVs and cleaner air. Your $40 gets a membership in EAA (a non-profit educational organization), and $20 of that comes back to our local SOHEVA chapter.
To join SOHEVA simply sign up for the Electric Vehicle Association. Please specify that you wish to join the Southern Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Assn (under Northwest).
- Visit our next meeting. We meet the 3rd Monday of each month from 7 to 8 PM
On any 3rd Monday click this link to Join our meeting!
- Meeting dates and times are posted on our Calendar page. Select the meeting and click the Zoom Link from the Description to open it in your browser.
We are now officially merging the Shasta EVA with the Southern Oregon Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Association. We are going to rebrand ourselves for the expanded territory as: ELECTRIC VEHICLES in the KLAMATH-SISKIYOU ECOREGION, but will retain SOHEVA for our website and other publications due to its established recognition. SOHEVA will represent Siskiyou & Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Association. Here is our region: