Welcome to SOHEVA – the Southern Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Association!
We promote the use of electric cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles and bicycles. Local SOHEVA members offer YOU guidance on buying, leasing, sustainably fueling, operating and maintaining all forms of electric transit.
- Should You Buy an Electric Car or Truck?
- Talk to locals who own the EVs you are considering.
- Current local deals on EVs.
- Download the 2021 Plug-in Car Guide (PDF) – How to Evaluate, Select and Purchase or Lease a Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Get a SOHEVA decal promoting EVs for your car!
- EVs in the News
- Cool Videos
- Consumer Reports: Electric Cars 101
- Consumer Reports: Is an Electric or Hybrid Car Right for You?
- Music video: Gasoline, Gasoline (The World’s Aflame)
- First Ride in a Tesla: Passenger Composure FAIL! Pushing a Tesla P100D Ludicrous too Hard? Funny Reactions
- [expand title=”Join Us! SOHEVA Membership is $40/yr (click to expand)” swaptitle=”Join Us! SOHEVA Membership is $40/yr (click to collapse)”]
Membership sustains our important volunteer activities, including printing, shirts, banners, brochures, and website, all of which help us advocate for EVs and cleaner air. Your $40 gets a membership in EAA (a non-profit educational organization), and $20 of that comes back to our local SOHEVA chapter.
To join SOHEVA simply sign up for the Electric Auto Association. Please specify that you wish to join the Southern Oregon Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Assn (under Northwest).[/expand]
- Visit our next meeting. We meet the 3rd Monday of each month from 7 to 8 PM. Meeting dates and times are posted on our Calendar page. Select the meeting and click the Zoom Link from the Description to open it in your browser.
National Drive Electric Week by SOHEVA 9-25-2021