Here is a map of chargers for when you travel: https://afdc.energy.gov/fuels/electricity_locations.html#/find/nearest?fuel=ELEC
And importantly, here are smartphone apps to find chargers: https://www.myev.com/research/buyers-sellers-advice/best-smartphone-apps-for-ev-owners
Electrify America Introduces a New Mobile App to Find Chargers: https://insideevs.com/news/492055/electrify-america-releases-new-mobile-app/
Here are locations of Rogue Valley chargers: (more coming soon!)
- Ten free level 2 Chargers in the Ashland Public Parking Lot on Lithia Way (map)
- Two level 2 Chargers in the Hargadine Parking Structure (must pay small parking fee) (map)
- Safeway has two free level 2 charging stations (must sign-up with Chargepoint) (map)
- ChargePoint Charging Station on Mt. Ashland (map)
- 12 Tesla 250KW Superchargers at Medford Target (map)
- New chargers are coming on all the time. No website has them all. The best three are:
Chargehub: Most complete map of chargers, it has filters for type of chargers and comments so you know if they are working properly.
Chargepoint: Super easy to make payment. This program can also work with Apple Carplay.