- Ashland’s new $1,500 rebate
- New Tesla Charger Stations at Target
- GO ELECTRIC OREGON’s EV News
- Jim Sigel, Grants Pass, now an Authorized EV Dealer EV Reveal 2PM Feb 15th
- Senator Merkley’s Bill will renew EV tax credits – EV Tax Credit Bill
- Hyundai Will Dominate In Miles Of Range Added Per Minute
More EVs in the News – visit the EVA Blog
- Quest to replicate Tesla’s success keeps EV mania alive (12/21/20)
- Tesla is valued more than the world’s 7 largest carmakers combined.
- “Thanks in large part to the Tesla phenomenon, a consensus has emerged that are undeniably the future.”
- “If historically low oil prices, a major economic down-turn, a plug in auto sales… doesn’t derail the (EV) growth, it gets harder to see what does.”
- Jan 2021: UK Introduces Electric garbage trucks – the drivers love them
- Jan 2021: Huge EV lobbying firm launching push for U.S. Congress to pave way for EVs
- Jan 2021: Rivian powers party in the woods with its electric pickup truck
- Consumer Reports: Pay Less for Vehicle Maintenance With an EV
- Survey: 7 out of 10 Americans see an EV in the future, want more vehicle choices and charging
- World Solar Challenge: How Far In A Solar Car?
- VW shows its mobile EV charging robot in action
- Tesla Superchargers are being made accessible to other electric cars
- 500,000 EV Charging Stations!
- Electric car US tax credit proposed to $12,500, less for Tesla vehicles
- Be sure to keep up with the latest news from our Electric Auto Association.
- Will Highway User Fees Replace Gas Tax?
- GM’s Chevy Bolt Battery Replacement”
Other Good EV & Hybrid News Sites
- Inside EVs
- Torque News
- Clean Technica
- Green Car Reports
- Tesla-specific news
- And even news from the US DoE – Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’s Electric Vehicle News